Requires at least: 3.0.0
Tested up to: 4.6.0
License: GPLv2 or later
Stable tag: 0.4.1
Shows a list of the last changes in the widget area.
Additional features include:
- Select the number of entries in the list
- Define pages to be exluded
To exclude a page from being listed in the widget do the following steps:
- Open the page you want to exclude for editing.
- Open the „Screen Options“ (on the top right of the page)
- Ensure that „Custom Fields“ is checked
- In the „Custom Fields“ further down the screen add the following custom field:
- name: list_last_changes_ignore
- value: true
To include it again set the value to false or remove the custom field completely.
- Bugfix for excluding hierarchical pages
- Added possibility to exclude pages listed in the widget.
- Tested with WordPress 4.2
- Tested with WordPress 4.0
- Changed Plugin Link directly to official Web Page
- Changed to class
- Added configuration dialog for number of entries and title
- First usage on own website
- Upload the `list-last-changes` folder to your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin using the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
- Add Last Changes Widget to your page
- Adjust the Last Changes Options as you prefer them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your Frequently Asked Questions? Why aren’t they here?
Because no questions were asked.
WordPress Plugin Directory
list-last-changes in the WordPress Plugin Directory.