Requires at least: 4.6.0
Tested up to: 5.0.0
License: GPLv3 or later
Stable tag: 0.6.6
Shows a list of the last changes in the widget area. This can include changed pages and/or posts (configurable)
Additional features include:
- Select the number of entries in the list
- Define pages to be exluded
Exclude Page or Post
To exclude a page or post from being listed in the widget do the following steps:
- Open the page or post you want to exclude for editing.
- Open the „Screen Options“ (on the top right of the page)
- Ensure that „Custom Fields“ is checked
- In the „Custom Fields“ further down the screen add the following custom field:
- name: list_last_changes_ignore
- value: true
To include it again set the value to false or remove the custom field completely.
- Bugfix for sorting pages two times but not sorting posts
- License set to GPLv3 (was mixture of V2 and V3 before)
- Code cleanup (removed usage of deprecated functions)
- Added Support for translations
- Icon for the plugin directory created
- Added support for also showing recent changed posts (deactivated by default)
- It’s also possible to exclude posts from being listed in the widget.
- Bugfix for excluding hierarchical pages
- Added possibility to exclude pages listed in the widget.
- Tested with WordPress 4.2
- Tested with WordPress 4.0
- Changed Plugin Link directly to official Web Page
- Changed to class
- Added configuration dialog for number of entries and title
- First usage on own website
- Upload the `list-last-changes` folder to your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin using the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
- Add Last Changes Widget to your page
- Adjust the Last Changes Options as you prefer them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your Frequently Asked Questions? Why aren’t they here?
Because no questions were asked.